We strongly appreciate any financial support from private donors, who make our work possible. PL-AIDS Project is a 501(c)3 nonprofit legally incorporated in the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. Under U.S. tax code and federal law, PL-AIDS Project has also been awarded public charity status: 170(b)(1)(A)(vi).
Donations, which are tax-deductible, are a cornerstone to funding our projects as many public health-related projects require substantial support from private sources. Donations make possible the distribution of HIV prevention material, which can be expensive. Every donation makes a difference!
Sponsor PL-AIDS in the upcoming 26th Annual Rhode Island AIDS Walk on October 2, 2011 by giving today!
What contributions do
- Help to fund airfare, living accommodations, and other necessary expenses for selected officers and Board members for PL-AIDS’ current documentary project on post-exposure prophylaxis
- The Corporation’s HIV prevention programs or research-related expenses
- Pay officers and others involved with the public health-messaging and creation of the PEP documentary
- Operational expenses pertaining to the organization
- Individual donations over $350 receive recognition as a Corporate sponsor